Every mom-to-be finds pride in doing her baby’s nursery. It is the process of getting the room done that makes most moms feel ready for the baby.
After having your first child you realize what you actually needed and what you could’ve done without, this is where an experienced and an unbiased opinion like an interior designer’s can help you with clever decisions that can save you time and money.
At Little Interiors I have different affordable packages to suite every mothers’ need and pocket.
1) You have a theme/colour scheme/some furniture and you need help to put it all together in the space, or you have an idea but you do not know where to begin. Little Interiors has a package that you can send me what you have, with your room measurement and I will create a mood board and floor plan for you. Everything is remotely done and you can check in with the designer after the consultation if you need some advise on the design. I will also supply you with a suppliers list of the items used in the mood board.
2) As above but we visit you on-site for a consultation.
3) Sourcing service. If you are looking for specific items that you have seen somewhere and can’t find it or you do not feel like sourcing an item from different suppliers I will do it for you with our extensive supplier database. I will supply a list of suppliers with prices if available. You will only get charged per item sourced.
4) I offer a full service from design to installation. You give me your budget, ideas and preferences, and I will create a mood board and floor plan. I will arrange any work (paint etc) to be done by a professional team and furniture to be ordered or made. You walk into a finished room, ready for baby.
5) I can do any design in a 3d model if you feel that you cannot imagine the space from the mood board.
So exactly what is a mood board?
I use a mood board to gather all the ideas and colours for the design in one place. Sometimes your final design will differ quite a bit from the original mood board, but this was the starting point for the room. You could change your mind about some items or the supplier could not supply what you needed.
Why do you need a floor plan?
You need to make sure you make optimal use of the space you have. Space is a luxury these days, and you have to plan well to make sure that the room works for you. Furniture sizes are so different according to style that ie. a sleigh cot is a lot bigger and bulkier than a regular cot.
A list with all the numbered items on the mood board with supplier details and prices if available is sent to client when design is finalized.
I can customize any package to suite your specific needs, so you can feel free to ask. I specialize in nursery designs, kids rooms and playrooms.
I’d love to help beautify your child’s room!
I am extremely passionate about creating stylish spaces that not only promote growing and learning but spaces that grow with your child.
Apart from creating gorgeous, functional spaces I love doing DIY projects and I am devoted to share tips and tricks to create a happy and healthy home for the whole family.