Making the world a little less scary…
Sometimes life can be big and scary for children, but they have the power to face all of life’s big and little challenges! Sometimes they just need help discovering that power inside themselves.
Raising confident, courageous children can be a challenge, especially with all that they experience in today’s world, and we are so grateful to have natural tools in our parenting toolkit like the KidPower blend. This blend was created specifically to help arm parents with a unique mix of essential oils designed to promote feelings of courage and confidence. This exclusive blend of some of Young Living’s favorite and inspiring essential oils offers a sweet, empowering aroma that will be loved by both children and parents! Diffuse it daily and as needed for an aroma boost to support feelings of positivity and confidence.
- Aroma inspires feelings of confidence and courage
- Scent helps ease occasional feelings of doubt, fear, and worry
- Aroma creates a comforting environment for times of daily stress, occasional anxiousness, or nervousness
- Blended aroma helps support feelings of emotional balance, well-being, and positivity
- Prediluted for delicate skin
- Recommended for children ages 2 and up
KidPower essential oil is a blend of 7 essential oils to help Us help our kids
- Black Spruce: Earthy and grounding to help balance the senses
- Blue Tansy: Has a floral aroma that is uplifting to the senses and calming to the Central Nervous System
- Frankincense: Popular for meditation and promotes a comforting, grounded environment
- Geranium: Promotes peaceful, uplifted feelings
- Ho Wood: Provides a floral, relaxing aroma
- Orange: Has a sweet and energizing aroma, helps to stimulate creativity
- Vanilla: Provides a warm, sweet and comforting scent
How can we use KidPower daily
- Apply 2–4 drops directly to wrists, chest, neck or any other area. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive of skin, so you can add a roller fitment directly to the bottle!
- Create an application ritual, and get your kids involved! Grab your KidPower or KidPower Roll-on and place it beside their toothbrush, backpack, or homeschool bin – anywhere they will be able to find and easily use it daily. We love rolling on our oil and repeating a family motto, a bible verse or positive affirmation together!
- Make a roller with KidPower, Vetiver and Lavender for helping calm over excitement and promote calm, confidence or focus.
- Make a simple linen spray with equal parts KidPower and Lavender, a splash of witch hazel and filtered water. Spray on sheets, lovies, pajamas, or any other soft surface as desired.
- Add 20 drops to a bottle of Bath and Shower Gel base for a bubble bath or shower soap to start the day or end the day on a positive note.
- You can also diffuse it and this is a great way to benefit the whole family. Here are some diffuser recipes:
– Tucked In: KidPower + Lavender
– Fierce & Focused: Peppermint + KidPower
– Calm & Confident: Cedarwood + Vetiver + KidPower
My personal favourite diffuser blend is 7 drops Valor, 7 drops KidPower and 7 drops Lemon
I personally love to use KidPower when my kids need an extra boost of confidence especially when they have big music concerts or Karate gradings and the feedback that I have had from them was amazing. Just having the bottle on hand in the drive to school has settled many a nerve. If you would like add this extra layer of confidence in you mom-toolbox then you can shop below or order directly on this LINK to receive a little extra gift when creating an account.
I am extremely passionate about creating stylish spaces that not only promote growing and learning but spaces that grow with your child.
Apart from creating gorgeous, functional spaces I love doing DIY projects and I am devoted to share tips and tricks to create a happy and healthy home for the whole family.