Whether we like it or not, Christmas holidays are around the corner and that means Jingle Bells, beach days, cocktails, and loads of fun in the sun. Here are my holiday season lust-haves for summer 2016.
1. Benbat OLY mirror: The drive to the beach is far for some of us, especially when you have a baby. I got this for my baby as his first Christmas gift. He was only 2 months old as I would have like him to remain rear facing in his car seat for as long as possible this was perfect. My little boy is now 2 and still asks me to switch on his “friend” as the mirror has a function where you can activate the eyes and giggling sounds. He is still rear facing and we can see each other so we are both happy and the interactive face and music is fun for kids and babies. I bought it from Baby Boom.
2. Beach Cart by Little Beach Tribe. Kids come with baggage, loads of it, and they rarely want to carry any of it themselves. This cart makes carting all the baggage and even the kids a breeze. The wheels moves easily on sand.
3. Wooden Camera by La Fede. These make awesome holiday toys. Give the kids one each and they can take the same shots you can without touching your camera.
4. Hammocks are for lazy afternoon relaxing. These kids hammock seats are safe to sit in, rotates 180 degrees and tear resistant. “The gentle rocking movement stimulates the sense of balance. This positively impacts the ability to concentrate and thereby promotes learning success in reading, writing and arithmetic. That’s why the children’s hammock chair Lori is “recommended by the German Federal Association for the Promotion of Posture and Physical Exercise (BAG)!””
5. The Birthday Poster & Photo memory cards from KIds Cargo. Record all those special memories right through the year from birthdays to the first tooth that falls out. These make awesome stocking fillers for moms and moms-to-be.
6. PJ Pops a.k.a Pierre Jourdan Wine Popsicle – yes it is wine in the form of an ice cream. Because you are worth it mom.
7. A cute swimsuit by Schnookie Pie. These are to die for, I love the little bow at the back for the girls! You must hurry up if you want one, they are available on pre-order now and will fly when they are back in stock.
8. A funky summer pool float, these will make any pool on trend and fun will be inevitable. Available at Superbalist.
9. Some cool shades by Real Kids Shades. Both my kids wear these, they are really basically indestructible, and they have some awesome styles. Read more about their Sunglasses at school campaign.
10. Elf on the shelf: They were launched in South Africa last year and I just had to get one. We had the best behaved kids during the whole holiday and the adults had some fun too while the kids were asleep.
No holiday season is fun without getting something nice. The awesome ladies at Kids Cargo has been so kind to let us give away one of the birthday posters, to make any birthday celebration even better and to create lasting memories.
Please complete the Rafflecopter entry bellow, PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. If you do not know how it works read all about how to enter correctly from The Blessed Barrenness here.
I am extremely passionate about creating stylish spaces that not only promote growing and learning but spaces that grow with your child.
Apart from creating gorgeous, functional spaces I love doing DIY projects and I am devoted to share tips and tricks to create a happy and healthy home for the whole family.