An SA exclusive beginners bundle designed to provide South Africans with natural solutions to everyday problems.
- Struggling with ‘indigestion’? Digize is your go-to
- Feeling ‘overwhelmed’? Peace & Calming is here to bring the serenity
- Need a quick and effective ‘cleansing agent’? Thieves has your back
- Struggling with a nasty ‘cold or muscle pain’? Give Eucalyptus Radiata a shot
- Have an annoying ‘scalp itch or blemish’ that won’t go away? Tea Tree is on your side
I personally believe this is the best traveling bundle, it covers everything from sore muscles, indigestion to overwhelm and more..
Here is a comprehensive list of ideas to use each individual oil.
PEACE AND CALMING
1. Massage peace and calming on the vita flex points of the feet and back of the neck or a soothing and relaxing effect.
2. Rub on the feet of both adults and children to release tension and promote a good nights rest.
3. Rub behind over active pet’s years after an afternoon of playing with the kids or exercising.
4. Diffuse peace and calming oil in the room to come over active or hard to manage children.
5. Mix with massage oil for a relaxing massage.
6. Put peace and calming oil into a bath gel base and warm water for a relaxing bath.
7. To help alleviate nocturnal teeth grinding, diffuse peace and calming oil while sleeping.
8. Diffuse while meditating, praying, or practicing yoga to calm the mind, body and spirit.
9. Apply behind the ears, and the rest, and feet of children to help curb midnight waking.
10. Press one drop onto the roof of your mouth when feeling occasional head tension.
11. Add 1-2 drops to a tea bag to support your immune system and soothe a sore throat.
12. Apply to bottoms of feet nightly for immune support.
13. Clean with it – check out Thieves Household cleaner will change your life!
14. Dilute and rub on outside of neck for immune support and to soothe scratchy throats.
15. Keep a bottle or even an empty in the kitchen to sniff while cutting onions! Helps to keep you from tearing so much!
16. Mix with Witch Hazel and water to a make spray. Spray on child’s head to prevent lice.
17. Thieves tea: Honey with 2 drops of thieves and 2 drops of lemon, add hot water and stir.
18. Take Digize Vitality via capsule for tummy troubles (provides almost immediate relief).
19. Rub 50% diluted in a circle around belly button to either 1. Get things moving (clockwise) and 2. Stop the movements ya feel? (counter-clockwise)
20. Rub 50% diluted on tummy to relieve car sickness.
21. Dilute and massage on feet of a colicky baby.
22. Add to a roller bottle with peppermint for a happy tummy.
23. Rub it over your sinuses for seasonal relief.
24. No need to air your dirty laundry. Instead, freshen it up by adding 2-3 drops of Tea Tree oil to your favorite liquid laundry detergent for extra odor-fighting power.
25.For extra freshness, apply a few drops of Tea Tree oil directly on wool dryer balls to add a refreshing scent to clothes, sheets, and towels.
26. Are you worried about harmful chemicals and harsh additives in your household cleaners? Try making your own by adding 6 drops of Tea Tree essential oil, 4 drops of Lemon essential oil, ½ cup vinegar, and 3 tablespoons of baking soda to a glass spray bottle, then fill to the top with water. Shake to combine ingredients. Voila! This is a great all-purpose cleaner for everything from countertops to door knobs.
27. To tackle those tough sink and shower stains, make your own scrub by mixing one cup of baking soda, ¼ cup of liquid soap, and 10 drops of Tea Tree oil. To tackle stains, grab a washcloth or scrub brush and work it! Store the mixture in a jar.
28. Prepare for a relaxing, good night’s sleep with a homemade linen refresher. Just add 10 drops of Tea Tree oil to a 3-ounce glass spray bottle filled with water. Spray directly onto sheets, towels, and other materials for a bright scent. Sweet dreams!
29. If downward dog is making your yoga mat smell like the bottom of a cage, it’s time to give your yoga practice a boost with a good cleansing! Mix 1 cup of water, ¼ cup of witch hazel, 10 drops of Tea Tree oil and 10 drops of Lavender oil in a spray bottle. Spray down your mat after each session to maintain the clean, calming aroma.
30. Diffusing Tea Tree oil will help freshen your favorite gathering spot and keep it smelling crisp and pleasant all day. This is one of the most commonly used oils for eliminating musky odors
31. As a natural remedy for body odor, use Tea Tree oil as a natural deodorant by applying 2 drops directly to your underarms after showering to stave off body odor. Be sure to wait about 10 minutes after getting out of the shower, especially if you just shaved, so that your pores can close before applying the oil.
32. Tea Tree oil reduces the appearance of blemishes and helps maintain healthy-looking skin. Just apply 1-2 drops to a cotton ball and rub directly on your face or add a few drops to your favorite Young Living moisturizer or face cream.
33. Add 2-3 drops of Tea Tree oil to your favorite shampoo a few times a week to help maintain a healthy-looking scalp.
34. Create an oil mask by mixing 4 drops of Tea Tree oil with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Apply the mixture to your hair, gently comb through, and let it sit for up to an hour. Then, wash and style your hair as usual.
35. Apply Tea Tree oil to fingernails and toenails to help maintain the appearance of healthy nails. For a relaxing at-home spa treatment, soak your feet in a tub of warm water with a few drops of Tea Tree oil. Trust us! Your aching digits will dig it.
36. Massage a few drops of Eucalyptus Radiata into your scalp and let the rejuvenating scent refresh your locks and your outlook.
37. Gently rub a drop or two of Eucalyptus Radiate behind your ears and let the uplifting aroma power you through those busy days.
38. Add 4–6 drops of Eucalyptus Blue to a warm, damp washcloth and hang out of direct contact with the water before hopping in the shower – Hello SPA.
39. Before settling into that shoulder stand, combine 8–10 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata with 4 cups water, 1 tablespoon vegetable glycerin, and 1 tablespoon witch hazel in a glass a spray bottle. Spray down your yoga mat a few minutes before you begin your practice.
40. Add a few drops of Eucalyptus Radiate to a carrier oil for a calming yet invigorating massage.
41. Wet a few washcloths, add a few drops of Eucalyptus Radiate, and store in the fridge/freezer. Place on shoulders for a refreshing post-workout cooldown.
42. Rub a little Eucalyptus Radiata on the bottoms of your feet and inhale the comforting aroma as you drift off to dreamland.
43. Add Eucalyptus and Purification to some olive oil or balm for a refreshing chest rub.
44. Add 2 drops of Eucalyptus to warm water and use as a steam bath for your face.
The Lifestyle Collection is currently 30% off for the month of April (The price of Peace and Calming is the price of the bundle – so one heck of a deal!!) and you can add one of our beautiful ultra sonic diffusers to get the most out of your bundle.
I am extremely passionate about creating stylish spaces that not only promote growing and learning but spaces that grow with your child.
Apart from creating gorgeous, functional spaces I love doing DIY projects and I am devoted to share tips and tricks to create a happy and healthy home for the whole family.